We are seeking a motivated and talented Flutter Developer to join our team. Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework.
Greetings from Karvy Infotech Pvt Ltd...!!!!
Who we are:
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a full-fledged IT company based in Mumbai. We are a startup subsidiary of Home Bazaar Services Pvt. Ltd. (HomeBazaar.com) dedicatedly working for developing different types of IT products, softwares, websites, CRM and ERP solutions like salesforce, pardot, laravel development, ecommerce plug-ins, digital marketing solutions & integrations and e-commerce platforms, etc. for different industries like IT, e-commerce, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Agriculture & Food & beverages industries etc.
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a legal Registered Company with all approvals in place.
We are trying to spread in different industries every year so that we can introduce "Quality Products & Our Services" to every growing industry. For more details please visit our company website: www.karvyinfotech.com
Position : Flutter developer
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai (WFH)
Experience. : Minimum 2 to 7 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework.
- Maintain existing codebases.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers.
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integrate various APIs from third parties.
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions.
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Strong knowledge of UI design patterns, Gestures, Push notifications, local storage, threading, and app optimization
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices.
Desired candidate profile:
- Dart language and framework.
- Strong knowledge in designing and managing widgets.
- Flutter state management (Provider, SetState, GetX, MobX).
- State management patterns (BLOC, Redux).
- MVC & MVVM architectures.
- Flutter platform channels.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Best In Industry + Yearly Increment
Working Days: 5 days (All Saturday & Sunday off)
How to Apply:
For Best opportunity Kindly share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact on 7208036281.